In the past we have asked two or three people to sign up to coordinate and host potluck each month. Those coordinating might divide the tasks – one person to set up and prepare the food that is brought, one person to provide a main dish and one person to oversee clean-up.
The last couple of years, we have found it difficult to get enough volunteers sign up. Therefore, the Hospitality and Outreach committee would like to take a new approach to coordinating Potluck Sunday. We will ask each largish committee to take care of potluck one month during the year. The committee can either have three members of their committee host or can ask other EFMer’s to help out. If have assigned your committee to a month that doesn’t work for you, please feel free to switch with another committee.
- September – Trustees
- October – Hospitality and Outreach
- November – Ministry and Counsel
- December – Religious Education
- January – Peace Justice and Earthcare
- February – House and Grounds
- March – Nominating
- April – Library
- May – Handbook
- June – TBD – should we have a welcoming picnic?